Wednesday, 27 June 2012

First Music Promo

Jake Fox and I are planning our first media music promo as our preliminary task we have spent a lot of time on our specific song lists.
We started with a much larger list of possible songs to make a promo of but eventually narrowed it down to the following songs
I suggested and Jake approved
The gap band-you dropped a bomb on me
Daft punk-Harder better faster stronger
Exile-indestructible
Modern art
Stamp on the ground
Lodger-I <3 death
Warren Zevo-Werewolves of London
Initial d-Running in the 90s
Jake suggested and I approved
Linkin park-new divide
Linkin park-never back down
You me at six-stay with me
Tini temper-wonder man
Timberland-give it a go ***
Eminem-fast lane
Maroon 5-misery
Lil Wayne-mirror on the wall
Kaiser chiefs-ruby ruby ruby ruby
Joe brooks-superman
Dappy-Rockstar
Bloodhound gang-the bad touch
Muse-starlight
Eminem-till I collapse

We narrowed that down even further to
Daft punk-Harder better faster stronger
Exile-indestructible
Modern art
Stamp on the ground
Lodger-I <3 death
You me at six-stay with me
Tini temper-wonder man
Timberland-give it a go ***
Maroon 5-misery
Kaiser chiefs-ruby ruby ruby ruby
Joe brooks-superman
Muse-Starlight
We will be picking our actual song based on ideas and concepts for videos and what will give us the opportunity to use the widest range of techniques so we will know what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment